Blog

The Right Patient at the Right Time
Katherine Eitel shares some great advice on efficient and effective scheduling in the dental practice I read once that 25% of the population has an assertive enough personality to speak up and tell you what they want. The remaining 75% will go where you lead them… if you lead them. Having an appointment schedule that
Read more

Leave a Reply